As the CIF Division III Championship draws closer for the Bulldogs, Ramona High's Associated Student Body is preparing to pump fans up in a tailgate party like none other.
On Dec. 1, the Ramona High Bulldogs will face off against Lincoln High Hornets at Escondido High's football stadium for the championship title. "Super Fans" can start the day right with the high shcool band, cheer and song teams; pizza and dancing; and a group bus ride to the big game.
The Super Fan Tailgate Party schedule on Dec. 1 is as follows:
- 11-11:30 a.m.: Check In Time for Super Fans
- 11:30-11:45 Bulldog Walk—line up on field and send team off. Band, Cheer and Song will lead team from the Snack Shack through the tunnel to the gate near the ticket booth. Parents and the community welcomed to join Spirit Line. Band will stop at the end of the line and create the last section for the team to walk through as they load the buses.
- 12:15-1 p.m.: Tailgate Party—Super Fans get pumped! There will be music, dancing, cheering, games as supporters gets ready for the big game. Lunch will include pizza and drinks and will be served in the Lunch Area (outside ASB room)
- 1-1:15 Spirit Bus—All ticketed fans will load the bus headed for Escondido High
- 1:45-2 p.m. Admission—Upon exiting the bus, each fan will receive their ticket. All Super Fans will sit in the designated area (near the band) so we can be really loud all throughout the game.
Tickets may be purchased until Thursday at Ramona High or at the game site on game day beginning at 9 a.m. Game tickets are are $13 for adults and $9 for students and senior citizens. Tickets are only good for one of the several divisional championship games to be played on Saturday. Students can pay $10 for the bus and tailgate activities.
This is the first CIF championship game for the Dawgs since 1973. The Bulldogs defeated Serra High last Friday in the semifinals.
Ramona Patch wishes the Dawgs the best of luck!