The first meeting of the New Year for the Ramona Community Planning Group takes place tomorrow, Jan. 10, at 7 p.m.
Meetings usually occur in the Ramona Library, but please note the change of venue for Thursday's meeting, as it will be held in the Community Center at 434 Aqua Lane.
Here are some of the hot topics on the evening's agenda:
- Pro-active resident Joe Minervini will be asking the board for consideration of writing a letter of endorsement to the County PArks for a skateboard park in Ramona. He's already taken many steps to increase awareness and interest in local skate park.
- A medical marijuana facility at 1339 Walnut St. will be preliminary proposed.
- New officers will be chosen, including chair, vice-chair and secretary.
- Sol Orchard Appeal Scheduled for Board of Supervisors Hearing on Feb. 6.
- An upcoming meeting with Supervisor Dianne Jacob, the County and Cal Trans regarding the Hwy 67/Highland Valley Rd/Dye Rd Intersection and previously collected TIF funds will be discussed.
Check out the full agenda in the attached PDF and come voice your opinion or listen in on important planning issues at 7 p.m., Jan. 10, in the Community Center.