The second meeting of the New Year for the Ramona Community Planning Group takes place tomorrow, Feb. 7 at 7 p.m.
Last month's meeting was held in the Community Room, due to scheduling conflicts, but this month's meeting is back at its normal spot, the Ramona Library.
Here are some of the hot topics on the evening's agenda:
- County staff Bob Citrano will discuss the Forest Conservation Initiative Lands GPA. A Draft Supplemental EIR (SEIR) was released for a 45-day public review on Feb. Staff will give an update of the project status and provide the RCPG to facilitate any comments the RCPG would like to make on the Draft SEIR.
- Appointment of Subcommittee Chairs
- Digital LED Billboard Conversion Update
- Equine Ordinance DEIR To Be Released for Public Review
- Submit a letter to Supervisor Jacob Regarding the Need to Clean Up the Santa Maria Creek
- Discussion on the approval of Cumming Ranch by the Board of Supervisors on Jan. 30
- Discussion of Sol Orchard Appeals at Board of Superviros meeting on Feb. 6.
Check out the full agenda in the attached PDF and come voice your opinion or listen in on important planning issues at 7 p.m., Feb. 7, in the library.