The elections are just about here and if you haven't filled out a mail-in ballot or if you didn't head over to Kearny Mesa this past weekend for early voting, then you need to make your vote at one of the polling places in town.
But where in Ramona are the polling places and which one should you head to?
Check the county's website to see which polling place you should vote at in Ramona. All you need to do is plug in your address and your polling center will pop up.
Some of the centers in Ramona include, but are not limited to:
- Garage of the Harding Residence
- Alamo West Storage
- James Duke Elementary School Library
- First Congregational Church Narthex
- Montecito Village Apartments
- International Equestrian Center
- Cal Fire/Ramona Fire Department Station (16310 Hwy 67)
- Ramona Terrace Community
- Witchcreek Department of Forestry
- Ramona United Methodist Church
- Ramona Community Center
- Wildlife Research Institute
- Immaculate Heart Catholic Church
Polling centers will open at 7 a.m. and close at 8 p.m.