You've still got a week and a half left until the most romantic day of the year, but you procrastinated last year and missed out on that reservation, remember? So this year, stop waiting and make those reservations for your sweetie.
In the next week, we'll be doling out fun and romantic ideas for you and your significant other for the next two weeks.
We've got classic gifts (flowers and chocolate); Ramona-specific gifts (ahem, wine); romantic ideas (jewelry); creative ones (staycations); and much, much more.
Ramona has its own resort, so on Feb. 14, why not take a staycation with your significant other at the San Vicente Resort in the Country Estates?
They've got a room special so you can getaway from the kids or reality for one night and a enjoy three-course dinner from Chef Ben (see attached PDF for the full menu).
So cuddle up with your Valentine and take advantage of these two gift ideas for a romantic night "away."
San Vicente Resort Valentine's Day Room Package
- What you get: One night's stay (Feb. 14) at the Lodge at San Vicente Resort. Your room comes with four mini cupcakes from Ramona Cafe and Bake Shop and a bottle of champagne.
- Where to buy: Call up San Vicente Resort to book your V-Day room at 760-789-2788 ext. 4000.
- How much: $79.
San Vicente Resort's V-Day Dinner at Oaks Grille
- What you get: A three course meal (with various options).
- Where to buy: Call up Oaks Grille to make a reservation on V-day at 760-789-3788. The Valentine's Day menu is optional. Regular menu items will be available for dinner.
- How much: $34 for all three courses.
Perfect for the couples in need of a little "us" time (with some awesome food thrown in)!