- Weekly worship with a congregation dedicated to the Methodist ideal of open hearts, open minds, and open doors
- Thoughtful sermons by the Rev. Val Weise
- Coffee, snacks and fellowship after worship
- Conveniently located at the intersection of Highway 67, Dye Road, and Highland Valley Road
- Ample free parking just past the fire station on Chapel Lane
- Sunday school for children of all ages during the service
- Sermons recorded at http://ramonaumc.org
- Check the web site for other events
- Like RUMC on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/RamonaUMC
- Join the choir!
- Follow on Twitter at http://twitter.com/ramonaumc
- "An inclusive community of faith, learning and serving for the glory of Christ"
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something