Download the SANDAG transit survey here, give your input
County Transit District (NCTD) FLEX Service:
Call (855) 844-1454
Two kinds of service are provided:
Route 371 Ramona Flex Commuter:
· Two AM scheduled fixed-route trips from Ramona to Escondido/ one AM return trip from Escondido. AM 5:00, 6:30, 8:30
· Two PM scheduled fixed-route trips from Escondido to Ramona/ one return trip from Ramona to Escondido. Westbound peak trips will deviate to serve San Pasqual Academy only with 30-minute advance reservation. PM 2:15, 4:05, 5:40
Fares for Route 371 is as follows:
- Adult regular cash fare: $5.00
- Seniors/ Disabled/Medicaid Riders cash fare: $2.50
- Monthly passes accepted: Any COASTER pass, including S/D/M monthly and youth monthly
Route 372 Ramona Flex Midday:
· In the midday, there will be one trip from Escondido Transit Station to Ramona and one trip from Ramona to Escondido Transit Station to Ramona. Reservations are required for the midday trips. Trips may deviate from designated zone.
Fares for Route 372 midday service: (No passes accepted on midday service)
- Adult regular cash fare: $10.00
- Seniors/ Disabled/Medicaid Riders cash fare: $5.00
MTS From Borrego Springs to El Cajon (through Ramona):
· Service on Thursdays and Fridays Only
· Reservations are required for customers with bicycles and wheelchairs. Please call to coordinate your trip at least one day in advance.
· Pending MTS approval, stops may be made up to 1 mile off route. Please call to coordinate your trip at least one day in advance.
· Route 891 goes through Ramona, stopping at 9:30 a.m. on Fridays, going westbound to El Cajon from Borrego Springs, returning to Ramona (going eastbound) from El Cajon to Borrego Springs at 3:31 p.m.
· Route 892 goes through Ramona, stopping at 9:30 a.m. on Thursdays, going westbound to El Cajon from Borrego Springs, returning to Ramona (going eastbound) from El Cajon to Borrego Springs at 3:31 p.m.
1 zone is $5.00, 1 way
2 zones is $10.00, 1 way
· Seniors, 60+, disabled & Medicare customers:
1 zone is $2.50, 1 way
2 zones is $5.00, 1 way
· Children, 5 and under Ride Free
Transit Van Shuttle:
Transportation on demand. Wheelchair accessible vehicles available. Provides service both in Ramona and out of Ramona.
RideFACT Rides for Seniors:
Call (888) 924-3228 call between 9am – 4pm
RideFACT Transportation Brokerage Available In All Cities
The RideFACT now serves all cities in San Diego County as well as Ramona and Spring Valley. The new service provides general purpose trips for seniors (60+) 7 days a week 7am – 8pm. Reservations may be requested by calling FACT at (888) 924-3228 between 9am – 4pm. Trips may be requested up to 7 days ahead.
0 – 5.0 Miles: $2.50
5.1 – 10 Miles: $4.00
10.1 – 20 Miles: $5.00
20.1+ Miles: $10
RideFACT is funded by Transnet Senior Mini Grants. FACT is in partnership with several regional transportation providers who are assigned trips based on trip cost and rider needs. The service operates as a brokerage which refers callers to existing transportation services. If the available services are in appropriate or unavailable FACT provides the ride. The brokerage model promotes sustainable and cost effective transportation services in San Diego County.
Poway Adult Day Care Medical Transportation for Seniors:
Call (858) 449-5366
· For seniors only (60 and over)
· Wednesdays only
· From Ramona to a physician’s office, medical facility, or pharmacy in Poway or Ramona
Rides for Seniors to the Ramona Senior Center:
For people 60 and over, rides are provided to and from the Ramona Senior Center during specified time frames, for a donation.